Saturday, June 7, 2008

Diner Dash

Whenever I go to the restaurant, I would always think of Diner Dash. How long will the crew get our orders and deliver our food to us.

As I have previously posted, my love for online games started with Diner Dash. I have loved every game it has released. I have loved time management and strategy games. I think it’s the best game ever and it is very addictive! I don’t get bored when I play it!

I love it that the persons behind the game have been releasing different game settings and stories in each game they release.

The game is pretty much easy to play. You will just click your mouse to control Flo. Moreover, you get bonus points if you chain actions together and seat them according to their clothing colors. You could get full hearts by giving them a glass of soda. You can even hire another crew to clean the dishes, give customers free soda, chat with the customers waiting in line or even play music to increase everyone’s patience. Or else, the customers would leave when they lose their patience for waiting too long for something.

In between levels, you will be able to upgrade your shop to better serve your customers. And like any other games, there will be different customers with different levels of patience.

Rating: 9/10

No comments: